We are a hands-on nutrition education and cooking program focusing on healthy and engaged family meals for families with young children. We serve three local Head Starts (Southside, Moler, Watkins Road) as part of a collaboration between the Columbus Urban League and The Ohio State University.
Each week, Simple Suppers Families receive:
- Community with educators & their children’s classmates & their families
- Tips and strategies to create healthy, simple, and affordable family meals the whole family will love
- Chef’s Crate with ingredients to create a meal at home
- Kitchen tool for the whole family to use
- Simple Suppers Digest with food safety, weekly recipe, & family and child activities